Join us virtually for our primary and Secondary network meetings. All networks are FREE for Lincolnshire schools.
Tues 16th November – Secondary Network Meeting– 4.30-6.00pm
- Updates/sharing of the current situation within schools. How are teachers managing their instrumental and extra-curricular work at the moment?
- Aligning the Model Music Curriculum and Minimum Expected Standards with existing schemes of work.
- Adapting the music curriculum for non-specialists to deliver
- Expanding the use of Music Technology in the classroom for composing and performin
Thurs 18th November – Primary – 3.30-4.30 (explore the New Model Music Curriculum) and 4.30.6.00pm (Network Meeting)
- Model Music Curriculum – Are you assimilating it into your practice?
- Managing the gaps in their children’s musical achievement post COVID
- New ideas for Christmas performance/music
Fill in the form below to book