22 May 2020
School Bookings for 20/21 are now being taken
We appreciate this is an extremely busy time for schools as you begin to implement plans to gradually re-open further and begin to welcome back pupils after a lengthy period of absence. LMS believe that music can help school communities come together again due to the direct impact of music on the intellectual, social, personal development and well-being of all pupils:
Below are the links for our e-brochures detailing the offer for 2020/21:
The proposed changes as a direct result of COVID19
- A bespoke approach for each school to fully understand the delivery model which is the best fit in line with DfE guidance. This may be a face-to-face, virtual or a blended approach model of delivery.
- Remove the administrative burden for schools with the option for direct billing and sign-up for parents where preferred. Introduction of Speed Admin allowing schools a central portal to manage provision – more details to follow.
- Remove the deadlines for booking for tuition as we fully appreciate that transition and other arrangements will not take place until Sept.
- Family finances will be stretched and therefore identify funding streams to support further including Pupil Premium and Arts Premium opportunities. Prices are frozen.
- Prioritise years groups where necessary (Year 10-13) with a focus on individual tuition due to social distancing and tight accommodation spaces / virtual learning.
- Whole Class instrumental Teaching (Mash-Up) delivery scheduled to commence Spring and Summer 2021 once further research has taken place regarding the impact of group playing/singing.
- A virtual County Group and Music Centre offer for 2020/21 – more details to follow
- Potentially delay the start of the term to allow for sign-up.
A LMS representative will make contact with your school to discuss further. Although we've removed deadlines, early indications of provision buy-back will allow LMS to plan accordingly for next year. Membership can be booked as usual with an indication of hours for instrumental tuition. Schools will not be held to this until the SLA is released in October 2020.
If you're ready to book please book online; https://www.lincsmusicservice.org/services-for-schools/booking-request-form