Secondary Music Memberships offer continued support and a more flexible approach for Secondary Schools. Membership enables the purchase of a bundle of basic services for a reduced price, in addition to our other key services.
Music is statutory at KS3.
Secondary Music Membership packages offer a more flexible approach, enabling the purchase of a bundle of services for a reduced price.
Membership packages aim to:
- Achieve a broad and balanced curriculum
- Support and meet the needs of Ofsted
- Ensure musical progression for every child
Standard Music Membership - £150
An assigned Area Manager to coordinate local need
- A face-to-face consultancy session
- FREE access to a secondary music twilight meeting
- Music Mark Membership
Premium Music Membership - £350
Includes in addition to Standard:
- FREE half term Mash Up Programme or Musicians in Residence Day or Music Centre Partnership
- Additional support and programmes charged at £45 per hour
- FREE KS3 Charanga licence to access online curriculum resources and MashUp materials
- One class set of MashUp instruments for the academic year for dissemination to the rest of the Yr 7 cohort.
Standard and premium levels of membership are available depending on school size, budget and local need. Join up to Flexible Music Membership today for increased savings, partnerships and high quality opportunities. Music membership helps schools to build an outstanding music curriculum. The introduction of the new Ofsted framework has placed greater emphasis on ‘Cultural Capital’ and raised the profile of music which now forms part of the Deep Dive subject inspection for schools.