Resources and information to support schools.
The Model Music Curriculum provides a framework for schools. Additional supplementary materials have been commissioned by Lincolnshire Music Service to support schools further so you can easily translate the MMC into a workable format for your school. These include:
- Model Music Curriculum (MMC)
- Model Music Curriculum Year Plan – sample year 3
- Minimum Expected Standards (aligned to the MMC) in Years - sample year 3
- Exploring the Model Music Curriculum Virtual CPD Tues 13th July, 4.30-6.00pm
- Governor Music Education Guide
Membership required to unlock the following resources :
- Minimum Expected Standards (aligned to MMC) in Years
- Model Music Curriculum Year Plans 1-6
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a membership and would like access to the resources above.
Purchase Primary Music Membership: Lincolnshire Music Service – Lincolnshire County Council