Our partnership with Charanga provides access to a cloud-based resource that brings together great music, modern pedagogy and the latest educational technology.
Charanga supports all aspects of music in school including the new music curriculum, as well as providing children and their families with opportunities to continue learning and exploring music at home through Music World.
The resource allows individual access for as many teachers in your school as you would like PLUS access for ALL children to Music World online learning. It includes:
- A complete new music scheme for the new curriculum
- Alternative ‘freestyle’ mode for you to create your own scheme
- Suitable for Generalist and Specialist Teachers
- High quality and cost-effective with excellent use of ICT
- Recommended by over 80 Music Hubs and used in over 6000 schools
- Reinforces continuous genuine music-making as desired by Ofsted
The Charanga Musical School Scheme provides teachers with week-by-week lesson support for each year group in the school. It is ideal for specialist and non-specialist teachers and provides lesson plans, assessment, clear progression, and engaging and exciting whiteboard resources to support every lesson. The Scheme supports all the requirements of the new National Curriculum and is absolutely in line with published Ofsted guidance.
The learning within this scheme is based on: Listening and Appraising; Musical Activities - creating and exploring; and Singing and Performing.
|Cost with Music Membership||Cost without Music Membership|
|FREE access with Silver or Gold Music Membership if chosen as an additional product||£185 per year|