Together through Music SEND Provision has been developed to support the changing education provision for young people with additional learning needs in the county.
A project of around 6 weeks school-based music sessions, training, and network building that will result in a unique, sustainable music education for all young people with additional needs in Lincolnshire.
- Sensory Music – A flexible creative music-making programme which can be adapted to suit the needs of the students. Aimed at PMLD students to develop cognitive, communication and social skills.
- Accelerate – A powerful combination of singing and drumming designed as a language intervention programme but also effective at developing coordination, motivation, listening skills, social skills and concentration. Aimed at children with identified Literacy or Speech and language difficulties.
- Music Tech – Digital musicmaking through the use if iPads. Focusing on composition and performance, the use of technology provides an accessible platformfor students to develop confidence, concentration and collaborative group working.
- Percussion and Ukulele – Whole class or small group music-making using percussion instruments including djembe, samba and taiko. Performance and social skills are taught using a variety of different instruments, rhythm games and songs
- 2 x 6 week modules could be offfered. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost with Music Membership
|Cost without Music Membership|
|Available to choose as an option with Silver, Gold or Platinum Music Membership (30 Credits)||£45.50|