Our partnership with Sing Up provides access to hundreds of specially arranged songs, teaching tools and supporting resources for all your singing needs, in and out of school.
Singing aids learning, inspires creativity, creates strong communities and is a powerful medium to improve health and happiness.
This flexible, comprehensive resource from Sing Up is well-loved by teachers and vocal leaders throughout the country. It offers the following benefits:
- A year’s access to the award-winning Song Bank, featuring nearly 800 songs
- Unlimited online plays plus 40-85 download credits to take songs offline
- A range of scores and audio, including song sheets and whiteboard mode
- Termly issues of the Sing Up Magazine, brimming with 15 new songs each time
- Teaching tools and articles on teaching practice
- Expert lesson, assembly and activity plans
- Music plans and projects for great music lessons
- Digital training and videos to skill you up
Sing Up provides the complete singing package for schools through resources, training and guidance. It believes that all children and young people have a right to good quality singing provision, to deepen their understanding of music and singing, raise attainment and develop lasting tools to express themselves with confidence and creativity.
Sing Up is committed to ensuring it fits your teaching priorities, offering a wide range of fantastic songs and teaching resources to help you include some singing in your lessons or to act as a complete foundation for singing and music across the school.
|Cost with Music Membership||Cost without Music Membership|
|Available to choose as an option with Bronze, Silver, Gold or platinum Music Membership (20 Credits)||£155.00 - £285.00 (Price varies dependant on pupil numbers)|