Our partnership with Music Express provides access to a comprehensive, engaging and ambitious digital whole-school scheme for teaching curriculum music.
Our partnership with Music Express provides access to a comprehensive, engaging and ambitious digital whole-school scheme for teaching curriculum music.Music Express is the go-to resource for thousands of schools who want a music scheme that’s easy to use for both specialists and non-specialists. It has everything you need to teach a coherently planned music curriculum from Reception to Key Stage 2, from fully resourced lessons and planning documents to warm-ups, skill builders and songs. It also supports you in meeting the aims of the 2019 Ofsted Framework with skills progression and curriculum mapping documentation. The digital package includes:
- Planning and preparation – Year, medium term (unit) and lesson plans, skills progression documents, assessment sheets and printable resources
- Clear guidance – Easy-to-follow teaching notes and tips to support those with little or no music teaching experience
- Fully resourced lessons – High-quality video, audio and whiteboard displays for engaging lessons
- NEW Early Years resources - From April 2021, access brand new resources for delivering the revised Early Years Framework
- Hundreds of searchable songs – Find songs suitable for all ages and abilities in the Song Bank
- Skills development – Warm-ups and activities to develop pupils’ musicianship
- Ukulele Magic – A scheme of work and resources for whole-class ukulele teaching
For a free 30-day trial, email email@example.com.
|Cost with Music Membership||Cost Without Music Membership|
|Available to choose as an option with Bronze, Silver, Gold or platinum Music Membership (20 Credits)||