Remission of fees is funded for students entitled to Free School Meals and Looked After Children.
- Remission for pupils entitled to Free School Meals is 50% of the lesson cost.
- Looked After Children receiving a group lesson, we will fund 100% of the cost.
- We do not offer remission for students receiving Pupil Premium.
- If the pupil receives lessons on more than one instrument, remission will be funded for the first study instrument.
- Activities where parents are charged directly (e.g. music centre, county groups etc.) we will consider applications for remission directly from parents.
Remission claims must be submitted by the deadlines below. Please note, no backdated remission claims can be processed.
|Autumn Term Tuition (September - December 2020)||Thursday 22 October 2020|
|Spring Term Tuition (January - March 2021)||Friday 12th February 2021|
|Summer Term Tuition (April - July 2021)||Friday 28th May 2021|