Remission of fees is funded for students entitled to Free School Meals and Looked After Children.
- Remission for pupils entitled to Free School Meals is 50% of the lesson cost.
- Looked After Children receiving a group lesson, we will fund 100% of the cost.
- We do not offer remission for students receiving Pupil Premium.
- If the pupil receives lessons on more than one instrument, remission will be funded for the first study instrument.
- Activities where parents are charged directly (e.g. music centre, county groups etc.) we will consider applications for remission directly from parents.
Remission claims must be submitted by the deadlines below. Please note, no backdated remission claims can be processed.
|Summer Term Tuition (April - July 2019)||Friday 24 May 2019|
|Autumn Term Tuition (September - December 2019)||Friday 18 October 2019|
|Spring Term Tuition (January - March 2020)||Friday 14 February 2020|
|Summer Term Tuition (April - July 2020)||Friday 22 May 2020|