Lincolnshire Music Service update page during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We understand the pressures you're all facing and want to provide some reassurances from Lincolnshire Music Service.
- LMS tuition ceases at the end of play on Thursday 19thMarch 2020 until further notice.
- Schools will only receive invoices/IDTs for tuition up until Friday 13th March before the COVID-19 crisis took hold.
- If pupils have paid in advance for the summer term, we would strongly recommend these charges are credited to families. For many, financial worries are at the top of their agenda and we want to do all we can to help. LMS bill retrospectively to schools in September anyway and at this stage it seems highly unlikely that tuition in schools will take place during Summer 2020.
- We are now offering fully-subsidised online individual instrumental tuition for existing pupils (Limited number of part-subsidised chargeable places available) – www.lincsmusicservice.org/online-lessons-lmsdigiteach-during-covid-19-pandemic
- LMS tuition and activities cease at the end of play on Thursday 19th March 2020 until further notice
- Schools have been requested by LMS, where possible, to offer refunds for advance payment of LMS summer term tuition. Schools are also very busy so please be patient and this is at the schools discretion.
- We are now offering fully subsidised online individual instrumental tuition for existing pupils (Limited number of part-subsidised places available) – www.lincsmusicservice.org/online-lessons-lmsdigiteach-during-covid-19-pandemic
- County Group members will be contacted direct by LMS regarding membership/residential fees. We're just working through this and will be in touch.
- County Group tickets have been refunded but may take up to 10 days to arrive in your bank account
- Junior Music Day fees have also been refunded
If you have any queries please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org rather than call as our HQ is now closed.
We value your partnership. LMS wish you and your school communities/families all the very best at this really difficult time.
Updated: Wednesday 25th March, 2020